remote ∙ part-time
About the team
We’re a small team of senior developers passionate about building impactful software. Past work ranges from tools which improve our clients' productivity to internal products that we felt like building. We're completely remote, without an office space.
About the job
As a member of our small team, you'll play a key role in our growth strategy. You will be expected to help Meta Craft find clients that align with our value proposition and culture, develop relationships with prospective clients and provide valuable insights to both sides of these partnerships.
We're looking for someone that will start as part-time and then re-evaluate this as we progress.
What are we looking for
The right candidate:
- is highly adaptable and capable to tailor our solutions to clients' challenges;
- will help Meta Craft build and iterate its sales infrastrucure;
- has at least 1 year of experience in marketing or sales of digital product development services (e.g. agencies or consultancy);
- is proficient with remote communication tools like Slack or Zoom;
- has access to a quiet work environment suitable for video calls;
- is comfortable with occasional traveling (we always try to minimize this, don't worry);
- Past experience working with european companies
- Past experience with growth hacking
What you get out of this
- Work from anywhere
- Very flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation days